The 2017 Woman-to-Woman India application and the travel guidelines are now available. We encourage each woman to consider applying. Each of our previous candidates have been wonderfully transformed by their experiences.
Important information for those Applying:
• Read the guidelines first.
• If you send the application directly to Indianapolis, it will be returned to you. Why? Because each application must be reviewed by the NC DWM Woman-to-Woman Committee, and the selected delegate will need a letter of endorsement from the Regional office.
• The NC deadline is March 17th.
• The chosen delegate will be notified by March 27th, and the NC DWM will forward all materials to Indianapolis.
For questions or more information, feel free to contact Valerie Melvin (email@example.com).…
Check out what’s happening at the DWM A Day Apart Retreat. You can register for the event here.2017 Camp Caroline DWM Retreat - A Day Apart Agenda Final
Download flyer and registration here.…
Dear NC Disciples Women:
Happy New Year! Your cabinet has been working diligently to provide the best year of study, worship, outreach, service, and fellowship ever!
As we embark upon the journey for 2017, the cabinet wants to share more sisterhood moments for growth and fellowship. We believe that these times of sharing will strengthen our connection as diverse women while holding us true to our spiritual foundation.
Attached, you will find your first invite of the year, ‘A Women’s Gathering’. This time with the NC DWM cabinet will include sharing great conversation, DWM resources, awesome food (at no charge), and some fun-filled surprises! Bring a sister with you. In fact, bring your whole women’s group! What do you have to do to attend? Just complete and submit the attached form, so we will know how many women to expect. We are eager to see you, talk with you, and share the love of our amazing God with each of you!
Please refer often to www.ncdisciples.org and NC Disciples Women’s Facebook page, they are being updated with relevant information.
- National Human Trafficking Prayer Day-January 11th
- The 10-Day Human Trafficking Prayer Vigil- January 12th-21st
- The Blue Campaign challenge. More details forthcoming!
The NC DWM Retreat is at Christmount on August 12-14. Download the registration form.